Author Topic: MMP adding a 2nd WOW Event Each Month?  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Teknik_DC2

• The Profit
  • Admin
    • Email
MMP adding a 2nd WOW Event Each Month?
« on: July 13, 2011, 02:55:37 PM »
Its True.  MMP is considering adding a 2nd Wide Open Wednesday Event each month.  Right now they are asking the pubilcs opinion about the idea.  Follow the link below and cast your vote so that we can have more oppertunitys to race on the World Class track out at MMP.

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/get-on-track/wide-open-wednesday/photo-tour.html

2000 Integra Type R | 2001 G20t | 2007 Mazda3

Offline Ninja

• 19-second Drag Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • The Great CRX HOAX!
Re: MMP adding a 2nd WOW Event Each Month?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 03:05:56 PM »
voted for yes

"If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge."

-William Shakespeare

-Jerry

DO YOU NEED A UTAH HONDAS STICKER OR SHIRT? -------->Click Me!
CLICK TO BUY TURBO STUFF!
CLICK TO BUY MY RADIO

Offline Ferris

• Next Level
  • Global Moderator
  • Boobs!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 09:11:40 PM »
When we were there today they were offering 2 different options... they were either 2 Wednesdays a month or open up both sides of the track. Today's showing was the most they ever had.

Quote from: magilke441
Teachers are eazy, they cirkel what you get rong as far as speling and puntcuation errers.
Spell something rong on the internet, and may God help you're sole.
"While driving this morning I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart."

Offline Rabbit

• I Jerk So Low
  • Forum VIP
  • Good at Sky
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »
I haven't checked the website but we were talking about it on the track today.
Choice is either two times a month or to have two tracks going at the same time once a month.

They said this will only stay if there are as many participants as there was today with over 100 cars. And for the sake of keeping it up I'd rather have still only one day a month, and split into two tracks. You'd have the choice of variety and still get plenty of seat time.
We drink cars and talk about coffee, dont be shy just come up and say "hi" or, if you see Ran "hola"

Offline dc2R

• Forum VIP
  • Be proud of what you drive
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 10:12:30 PM »
As long as were able to get more track time I think either option is good hopefully one of the options ends up happening
"The way we bullshit, you see were kinda like the government. So just respect my conglomerate"

Offline Teknik_DC2

• The Profit
  • Admin
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 10:40:32 PM »
That choice is really a double edged sword.  I'd personally love to see 2 events each month.  one on each track.  I know alot of people have a tough time making it once a month and by doing it twice it expands the oppertunity to those who wanna come out.  However if 100+ cars show up each event that still doesn't give much chance to run. 

Offline Ferris

• Next Level
  • Global Moderator
  • Boobs!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 10:57:29 PM »
I think they said that if attendance continues to be as high as it was today or possibly gets higher they might eventually do both... only time will tell
Quote from: magilke441
Teachers are eazy, they cirkel what you get rong as far as speling and puntcuation errers.
Spell something rong on the internet, and may God help you're sole.
"While driving this morning I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart."

Offline Teknik_DC2

• The Profit
  • Admin
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 11:10:23 PM »
I think they said that if attendance continues to be as high as it was today or possibly gets higher they might eventually do both... only time will tell

That would be the most ideal of all.  We can only hope.  Its a wonderful event that has many peoples interest.