Author Topic: Lap Battle Track Events: August 20th & 21st  (Read 2776 times)

Offline Biggie™

• Forum Noob
    • Email
Lap Battle Track Events: August 20th & 21st
« on: August 05, 2011, 12:05:46 PM »

LapBattle.com Round 5, August 20th & 21st

Once again the most talented drivers with the fastest cars in Utah are heading to Miller Motorsports Park to attack the track and fight it out for the quickest time, prize money a champion's trophy. Lap Battle is Utah's exclusive competitive time attack & timed track time source and the only Time Attack bringing you world famous Miller Motorsports Park!

If you feel the need for speed... If you want the chance to put your driving skill and car's performance to the test... If you want the chance to compete at North America's premier race track... Don't miss your chance! Register today at LapBattle.com. Space is limited and it is first come first serve, we sell out events and the retry list fills up quickly, so don't wait.

Lap Battle schedule, rules and registration are available online at: LapBattle.com

August 21st, Open Track Day

Get more seat time and improve you driving technique or maximize your setup during our Open Track Day. This is the easiest and absolute least expensive way to get real track time. You will get 4 twenty minutes sessions on MMP's world famous race track for the unheard of price of $125.

Weekend packages are available at $250 for both the Saturday Lap Battle and Sunday Open Track day. That is less than any single track day offered at MMP, but you get 2 days instead of 1 at that amazing price. If you have ever wanted to feel the thrill of driving on a real race track, don't pass up this opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions: Biggie@LapBattle.com
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:17:59 PM by Biggie™ »

Offline dtcevo

• Street Jesus
  • Forum VIP
    • http://www.innovative-garage.com/
    • Email
Re: Lap Battle Track Events: August 20th & 21st
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 12:11:12 PM »
Registered!!

Jason D. Smith

Offline Biggie™

• Forum Noob
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 05:31:30 PM »
We now offer instruction! Our certified driving instructors are allowed to ride in the car while you drive or to drive your car while you observe from the passenger seat. Our instructors are all race licensed and have extensive competition experience. Unfortunately, our stringent requirement limit the number of instructors available. So, please contact me directly to arrange for an instructor as soon as possible.

Biggie@LapBattle.com

Offline Vegan

• Next Level
  • Nickname creator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 09:58:07 AM »
:'( so bummed i can't run
Micah's TROLL level is over 9000!
I fuckin lub you so much Micah. Fullhomo fullpedo  :-*
It was me, that's what I get for paying attention to the wife while she's talking.

Offline powerneedy

• Forum Regular
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 02:44:54 PM »
Dad and I will be there!

Offline deeA

• Forum VIP
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 07:16:00 PM »
If I dont run my 10mill at the dunes can I have jadon as my instructor
92 GSR - Sold
 02 RSX-S Daily
 07 TL-S - Daily
R.I.P. Badassbilly R.I.P. Tony gone but never forgotten
Yea bro you tell these bzys waz good mah dood!