Author Topic: Lap Battle on MMP'S FULL COURSE starting at $99!  (Read 4002 times)

Offline Biggie™

• Forum Noob
    • Email
Lap Battle on MMP'S FULL COURSE starting at $99!
« on: September 20, 2011, 04:57:01 PM »
That's right boys and girls, Lap Battle Track Events is proud to bring you Miller Motorsports Park's FULL TRACK! The full course, at 4.5 miles with 23 turns is the longest track in North America. And with track days starting at only $99.99, there is absolutely no possible way you will ever experience the entire Full Track for less!

Lap Battle Round 7, October 8th

For those of you wanting the thrill of real racing and timed competition, but don't want to trade paint in full on door to door racing, there is Lap Battle Time Attack.

Put your driving skill and car's performance up against the most talented drivers with the fastest cars in Utah. Every make and model of street car and production racer is welcome to attack the track and fight it out for the quickest lap times, prize money a champion's trophy. Lap Battle is Utah's exclusive time attack series and premier timed track day source and the only Time Attack bringing you world famous Miller Motorsports Park FULL COURSE!

If you feel the need for speed... If you want the chance to compete at North America's premier race track... Don't miss your chance! Register today at LapBattle.com. Space is limited and it is first come first serve, we sell out events and the retry list fills up quickly, so don't wait.

Lap Battle schedule, rules and registration are available online at: LapBattle.com

October 19th, Open Track Day

Get more seat time and improve you driving technique during our Open Track Day. Our track time is dollar for dollar the best value available at MMP. This is the easiest and absolute least expensive way to get REAL TRACK TIME on a REAL RACE TRACK. You will get 4 twenty minutes  sessions on MMP's world famous FULL COURSE for the unheard of price of $99.99!

Weekend packages are available at $229.99 for both the Saturday Lap Battle and Sunday Open Track day. That is less than any single track day offered by anyone else at MMP, but you get 2 whole days on the track instead of 1 at that amazing price.  If you have ever wanted to feel the thrill of driving on a real race track, or if you have been waiting to try out all 4.5 miles and 23 turns of MMP's FULL COURSE, don't pass up this opportunity.

Also, instruction is available at no extra charge during the Open Track Day event. Our instructors are all race licensed and have extensive competition experience. Unfortunately, our stringent requirement limit the number of instructors available. So, please contact me directly to arrange for an instructor as soon as possible.

Biggie@LapBattle.com

Offline Eg2alex

• Event Planner
    • Email
Re: Lap Battle on MMP'S FULL COURSE starting at $99!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 01:05:36 AM »
 :o, so lap battle time attack would be jus me on the track, being timed, on the full track? with no other cars around me?.... ;D

If you lean towards the hellgay fucked up offset bs, first mod should be a fs sign not bargain basement coilovers
86 2.0 si prelude-sold
94 cbr 600 RR-sold
91 crx hf-totalled
90 crx dx-stolen
90 civic dx hatch-sold AGAIN
90 b16 crx si-sold
94 integra rs-traded
95 delsol-curent
98 civic sedan lx-shared daily
91 crx si-long term project to one day even start..

Offline Vegan

• Next Level
  • Nickname creator
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 08:14:26 AM »
^^^ No, you aren't alone on the track. You are out with a group of cars, but you aren't racing them, you are racing your best time. You should try it out, you'll love it.

FML & my car :'(
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:23:19 AM by Vegan »
Micah's TROLL level is over 9000!
I fuckin lub you so much Micah. Fullhomo fullpedo  :-*
It was me, that's what I get for paying attention to the wife while she's talking.

Offline Zorro

• Swordfighter
  • Next Level
  • Live Slow, Die Whenever
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 08:20:48 AM »
...Soooooooo tempting :-X

Dey had lefted the pitbull to watched it but they tooked it too.

hahahahahaah that shit is about as clean as the sole of a shoe worn by a zoo worker.

Offline Vic Cardenas

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 10:55:12 AM »
Good price! I may just have to get off my ass and fix my car after all.
I'm just worried my brakes will be on fire at the end of turn 1 after the full length strait!

'91 Acura Legend Coupe

Offline Eg2alex

• Event Planner
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 12:21:02 PM »
^^^ No, you aren't alone on the track. You are out with a group of cars, but you aren't racing them, you are racing your best time. You should try it out, you'll love it.

FML & my car :'(

So there still a risk of contact? Still tempting though

If you lean towards the hellgay fucked up offset bs, first mod should be a fs sign not bargain basement coilovers
86 2.0 si prelude-sold
94 cbr 600 RR-sold
91 crx hf-totalled
90 crx dx-stolen
90 b16 crx si-sold
94 integra rs-traded
95 delsol-curent

Offline Ninja

• 19-second Drag Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • The Great CRX HOAX!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 01:12:20 PM »
oh man, I really want to try this out. 

Are there any requirements as far as tires go?  Or can we use street tires?

"If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge."

-William Shakespeare

-Jerry

DO YOU NEED A UTAH HONDAS STICKER OR SHIRT? -------->Click Me!
CLICK TO BUY TURBO STUFF!
CLICK TO BUY MY RADIO

Offline Vegan

• Next Level
  • Nickname creator
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 01:18:31 PM »
So there still a risk of contact? Still tempting though
Yes, there is a chance that you will make contact with another car/walls/tires. Best advice, stay on track lol
oh man, I really want to try this out. 

Are there any requirements as far as tires go?  Or can we use street tires?
There is a street class for that exact purpose... :P Even for you that was a dumb question :P
It was me, that's what I get for paying attention to the wife while she's talking.

Offline Ninja

• 19-second Drag Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • The Great CRX HOAX!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 01:32:48 PM »
here is a street class for that exact purpose... :P Even for you that was a dumb question :P

I've never raced there, it's my first n00b question SHEESH! 

I need to get my wheel bearings fixed, then I think I'll be going out there.  Vegan, what kind of brake pads are you running out on the track?

"If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge."

-William Shakespeare

-Jerry

DO YOU NEED A UTAH HONDAS STICKER OR SHIRT? -------->Click Me!
CLICK TO BUY TURBO STUFF!
CLICK TO BUY MY RADIO

Offline Eg2alex

• Event Planner
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 01:36:29 PM »
After talkin to the wife  about it its not such a good idea for me to try to make it, i gotta get my tie rods and shiit fixed first  :-\

86 2.0 si prelude-sold
94 cbr 600 RR-sold
91 crx hf-totalled
90 crx dx-stolen
90 b16 crx si-sold
94 integra rs-traded
95 delsol-curent

Offline Vegan

• Next Level
  • Nickname creator
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 01:54:07 PM »
Right now I am running the Wilwood polymatrix pads, but if you DD them they will make you deaf and everyone around you PISSED. They SQUEAL. I would recommend the Hawk street/track pads if you use them on the street or the Axxis Metal Masters

Offline vteccrx

• Trial
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 09:07:44 PM »
FULL track is done, but next saturday (29th oct) is outer loop, i've never tracked outer loop, but i have east track A LOT in my CRX and my2010 Fit the fit is stock except i have lowering springs (that means yes i have factorypads front and rear, factory cat and exhaust, and factory intake) i did run my track wheels (13lbs) and falken azenis and my track times were pretty respectable at 2:10...
I was tossing the fit around like there was no tomorrow and not once did i feel i was going to lose control, the back end stepped out only once all day and i even got passed by a yellow lambo, i't a really pretty safe if you're not an idiot and with everyone turning laps within 30 seconds of eachother even slow cars only tend to get passed a few times in and entire session, and on a bigger track (full or outer loop) i suppose it will be even less.
there isn't an open track day that week end but there is actual LAPBATTLE on that saturday ($175.00) if anyone wants to come out , OR if you just want to watch it's only 6 or 7 bucks - to come see wha it's all about
in between our lapping sessions they run other ones, this time there is a 3hour endurance race and i know for a fact that people trailor cars (track ready EF civics) from as far away as montana to race this track, so come out and support racing in utah the legal way
visit LAPBATTLE.COm for more info
or pm me if you have questions, or post here
check out me getting passed in my fit on youtube  my fit lapbattle.com @miller motorsports park Utah OTD

when the lambo goes past me i'm doing almost 90mph, and the attitudes i can run them almost full throttle in third at about 65mph
my crx is a bit quicker but the "almost" stock fit is still a BLAST

Offline eg6(S)

• Forum OG
    • Candy Coating Inc  - My fiancé's business 2012
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 11:56:36 AM »
Good price! I may just have to get off my ass and fix my car after all.
I'm just worried my brakes will be on fire at the end of turn 1 after the full length strait!

downshift & flip your engine breaks on.  oh wait, scratch that second half..

----------------------------------------
     Steering wheel is on preferred side

95 SI (Flaming Cheeto)- SOLD
 93 DX EG Hatch - SOLD
 92 EG6 GBP - SOLD
 92 EG6 Captiva blue - Project status
 99 DX Sedan - SOLD
 06 *Slammed* non-functional scion Xb - SOLD :,(
 05 Fully Built EVO 8 MR - SOLD
 93 eg d-power sedan  - Gas Milage got me - Daily

Offline eg6(S)

• Forum OG
    • Candy Coating Inc  - My fiancé's business 2012
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 11:58:39 AM »
That's right boys and girls, Lap Battle Track Events is proud to bring you Miller Motorsports Park's FULL TRACK! The full course, at 4.5 miles with 23 turns is the longest track in North America. And with track days starting at only $99.99, there is absolutely no possible way you will ever experience the entire Full Track for less!

Lap Battle Round 7, October 8th

For those of you wanting the thrill of real racing and timed competition, but don't want to trade paint in full on door to door racing, there is Lap Battle Time Attack.

Put your driving skill and car's performance up against the most talented drivers with the fastest cars in Utah. Every make and model of street car and production racer is welcome to attack the track and fight it out for the quickest lap times, prize money a champion's trophy. Lap Battle is Utah's exclusive time attack series and premier timed track day source and the only Time Attack bringing you world famous Miller Motorsports Park FULL COURSE!

If you feel the need for speed... If you want the chance to compete at North America's premier race track... Don't miss your chance! Register today at LapBattle.com. Space is limited and it is first come first serve, we sell out events and the retry list fills up quickly, so don't wait.

Lap Battle schedule, rules and registration are available online at: LapBattle.com

October 19th, Open Track Day

Get more seat time and improve you driving technique during our Open Track Day. Our track time is dollar for dollar the best value available at MMP. This is the easiest and absolute least expensive way to get REAL TRACK TIME on a REAL RACE TRACK. You will get 4 twenty minutes  sessions on MMP's world famous FULL COURSE for the unheard of price of $99.99!

Weekend packages are available at $229.99 for both the Saturday Lap Battle and Sunday Open Track day. That is less than any single track day offered by anyone else at MMP, but you get 2 whole days on the track instead of 1 at that amazing price.  If you have ever wanted to feel the thrill of driving on a real race track, or if you have been waiting to try out all 4.5 miles and 23 turns of MMP's FULL COURSE, don't pass up this opportunity.

Also, instruction is available at no extra charge during the Open Track Day event. Our instructors are all race licensed and have extensive competition experience. Unfortunately, our stringent requirement limit the number of instructors available. So, please contact me directly to arrange for an instructor as soon as possible.

Biggie@LapBattle.com

I really hope they have this kind of program available in 2012. $99 for an hour of racing MMP is down-right amazing. I'm going to do everying I can to get a car prepped for this by next season.

Steering wheel is on preferred side

95 SI (Flaming Cheeto)- SOLD
 93 DX EG Hatch - SOLD
 92 EG6 GBP - SOLD
 92 EG6 Captiva blue - Project status
 99 DX Sedan - SOLD
 06 *Slammed* non-functional scion Xb - SOLD :,(
 05 Fully Built EVO 8 MR - SOLD
 93 eg d-power sedan  - Gas Milage got me - Daily