Author Topic: <20 post minimum...  (Read 1510 times)

Offline mrtodd

• Forum Noob
<20 post minimum...
« on: August 20, 2013, 11:29:01 AM »
So, I've exceeded the 20 post minimum several times - each time I log out it seems to delete my post count down below 20 so I'm unable to access the classifieds. What is the deal??? :(

Offline Ninja

• 19-second Drag Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • The Great CRX HOAX!
Re: <20 post minimum...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 11:46:41 AM »
if you're trying to troll the forum in a short amount of time, the admins will pick up on it and delete your posts, reducing how many posts you have. 

"If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge."

-William Shakespeare

-Jerry

DO YOU NEED A UTAH HONDAS STICKER OR SHIRT? -------->Click Me!
CLICK TO BUY TURBO STUFF!
CLICK TO BUY MY RADIO

Offline unified11

• Can't Blend Paint
  • Forum VIP
  • Blend Mixer 2000...It's like a painter, but faster
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 04:18:25 PM »
The idea of the minimum post count is to promote active membership and quality contributions to the site... So if you're bumping old topics with no real input, or repeating what someone above you said, etc etc, these are not considered quality contributions and are deleted.

While it is a bit odd at first, it really does make sense and cuts down on the "spam" factor here.
Go to Royal Repairs! Hands down, I would never evvvverrr go anywhere else under any circumstance for auto body repairs, buffing, waxing or anything along those lines.  ......the best of it all is they are some down to earth, extremely honest, fair priced, high quality providin' badass mother effers!  ;)

What the fuck are you saying. None of your posts make any god damn sense.

Offline Importslut

• Next Level
  • Admin
  • POISON FREE
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 04:42:12 PM »
If a mod logs in and sees 21 posts in a row from the same new member and the last one is a post in the classifieds section it's pretty obvious the new member made random posts to post in that section.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten
Hahahahahaha Eric is relentless in his pursuit of owning!
God damn it Eric. I love you sometimes.
Haha slut is like a cheetah attaking a baby gazelle he has no mercy on noobs
I don't know if you're making fun of me, with me, or just neutral. You're such an asshole lol.