Author Topic: Chip burner  (Read 1566 times)

Offline MoldyOne

• Forum Noob
Chip burner
« on: September 02, 2013, 04:44:11 PM »
I hope this is in the right section. But I have a chipped P28 ECU and I need to program a new map to it. I have the map and everything already I just need a chip burner to use. Does anyone in the Ogden area have a USB chip burner I could use for about an hour or so?

Offline unified11

• Can't Blend Paint
  • Forum VIP
  • Blend Mixer 2000...It's like a painter, but faster
Re: Chip burner
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 06:44:57 PM »
Good luck with that... There aren't a ton of people who tune/burn themselves.

You can send a private message here to the member named runsnines.. his name is Cortney Green and is prettymuch THE man to go to for tuning needs, but he is in the Salt Lake area.   If you send him a message he may be able to help you out. 

If you're just planning to run a basemap on your built LS motor, I really would recomend getting a proper tune... Not only is it going to up your HP/TQ numbers, it will be much better for the logevity and likelihood of your motor staying together.
Go to Royal Repairs! Hands down, I would never evvvverrr go anywhere else under any circumstance for auto body repairs, buffing, waxing or anything along those lines.  ......the best of it all is they are some down to earth, extremely honest, fair priced, high quality providin' badass mother effers!  ;)

What the fuck are you saying. None of your posts make any god damn sense.

Offline MoldyOne

• Forum Noob
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 10:13:06 PM »
Cool, thanks. I will see what he has to say

Offline 89ef

• Forum VIP
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 08:54:41 PM »
You can buy one from Moates for pretty cheap or check KSL theirs a few people doing base maps for like $20
1991 GSR Civic Wagon winter project
1988 RT D16Z6 Civic Wagon sold
1990 CR-X Si summer in storage sold
1990 CR-X Dx Torino Red
1991 K24 CR-X Si under construction
1994 Del Sol new daily honda #16 and counting