Author Topic: 92 Teg radiator fan comes on randomly  (Read 1283 times)

Offline MoldyOne

• Forum Noob
92 Teg radiator fan comes on randomly
« on: April 21, 2014, 07:55:00 PM »
Hope i'm in the right section. But I have an issue with my 92 Teg GS, when I shut the car off the fan will come on. But the problem is the fan will come off and on for hours after I have parked the car until my battery dies. I changed every sensor in my engine when I had it built less then 25K miles ago, I thought maybe the horrible wiring with my alarm system could be an issue so I disconnected it and i'm still having the same issues. Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated

Offline unified11

• Can't Blend Paint
  • Forum VIP
  • Blend Mixer 2000...It's like a painter, but faster
Re: 92 Teg radiator fan comes on randomly
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 07:16:39 AM »
The fan has a timer/relay that is supposed to kick your fan on when the vehicle is off..

Search Google (and G2IC.com) for help troubleshooting the Fan Control Timer Unit.
Go to Royal Repairs! Hands down, I would never evvvverrr go anywhere else under any circumstance for auto body repairs, buffing, waxing or anything along those lines.  ......the best of it all is they are some down to earth, extremely honest, fair priced, high quality providin' badass mother effers!  ;)

What the fuck are you saying. None of your posts make any god damn sense.

Offline MoldyOne

• Forum Noob
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 10:09:47 AM »
Thanks unified. Your always very helpful!

Offline unified11

• Can't Blend Paint
  • Forum VIP
  • Blend Mixer 2000...It's like a painter, but faster
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 03:52:36 PM »
Go to Royal Repairs! Hands down, I would never evvvverrr go anywhere else under any circumstance for auto body repairs, buffing, waxing or anything along those lines.  ......the best of it all is they are some down to earth, extremely honest, fair priced, high quality providin' badass mother effers!  ;)

What the fuck are you saying. None of your posts make any god damn sense.