Author Topic: Anyone running NASA PT or TT events?  (Read 1870 times)

Offline h23avtec

• Trial
Anyone running NASA PT or TT events?
« on: May 07, 2014, 09:41:30 PM »
I decided it would be best to put my project car on hold until I figure out exactly what class I want to run in. Car's a 1989 CRX DX, DPFI-MPFI conversion and Z6 head. Anybody in the NASA club, which class would you recommend? The highest I'd like to go is PT/TTC and the lowest I'd be willing to go is PT/TTE. I want to do things right the first time to avoid losing too much money in the long run. I mainly want to be in a class that has a decent amount of competitors and good competition. I'd imagine the C class would have a good amount of people but after looking around on the internet a lot it looks like much more people run E more than anything else and obviously I'd rather not be racing with only myself.
Thanks
1986 Honda CRX- Sold, trying to find and rebuy!; 1999 Honda Accord coupe h23a swap- Sold; 1997 Ford F350 crew cab long bed- Sold; 1996 Ford Explorer- Sold; 1988 Acura Integra- newest DD; 1989 Honda CRX- minime, switching to B series

Looking to find and rebuy my first car- 1986 CRX DX, blue, possibly still has slight rust on passenger side, 5 speed carbureted, well over 200k miles. PM me if you or someone you know has a car that matches this this, 100% serious!

There are any comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?