Author Topic: RMR Street Legal Series  (Read 1602 times)

Offline 92HBack

• Forum OG
    • Email
RMR Street Legal Series
« on: May 16, 2014, 07:51:52 PM »
I've done some searching and havent found any real info on how the series works. I hear speak of classes, but again haven't found any threads, articles etc., not even at the RMR site.

Can anyone explain to me how the classes work, do I need to compete in so many races etc. Or a link to the requested info would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Offline TRIANGLE_BOY

• Taco Champ
  • Forum Staff
  • I will not be a victim!!!
    • Email
Re: RMR Street Legal Series
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 08:08:39 AM »
http://www.rmrracing.com/drag-strip/

Click on rule book and read
great to hear you got ur car back !! I had a red ek hatch type r suspencion spoon caliper ect.. ect.. car was tolen back on Sept. 2008  on day time on state street and about 6300 sout right accross street from olvie garden my car was found stripe i couldn use the shell because the cut the frame anyways

i think sadden are so nice looking

OK so I took the coilovers off and left only the spring and the catalic converter was touching the floor why how can I fix it thanks

Offline 92HBack

• Forum OG
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 11:55:39 AM »
I'm an idiot. Thank you sir!

Offline TRIANGLE_BOY

• Taco Champ
  • Forum Staff
  • I will not be a victim!!!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 11:27:02 AM »
No your good man. Sometimes we all need a little help
great to hear you got ur car back !! I had a red ek hatch type r suspencion spoon caliper ect.. ect.. car was tolen back on Sept. 2008  on day time on state street and about 6300 sout right accross street from olvie garden my car was found stripe i couldn use the shell because the cut the frame anyways

i think sadden are so nice looking

OK so I took the coilovers off and left only the spring and the catalic converter was touching the floor why how can I fix it thanks