Author Topic: Kill stories  (Read 3076 times)

Offline DX_JDM_HATCH

• Forum VIP
  • Old Guy Car Club
Kill stories
« on: October 04, 2014, 03:06:43 PM »
I've always wanted to hear other kill stories and share mine own but I've seen many bashed on here for sharing so I'll wait to see how other kill stories are handled before I share.   ???
Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold
              ~Bob Marley

If there is no Enemy within, the Enemy outside can do us no Harm
              ~African Proverb

Build Thread - http://www.utahhondas.net/index.php/topic,40524.0.html

Offline TRIANGLE_BOY

• Taco Champ
  • Forum Staff
  • I will not be a victim!!!
    • Email
Re: Kill stories
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 06:46:33 PM »
One morning while getting on the freeway I ended up at the front of the line and a 7 series bmw was next to me. The light turns green and we both turn left and he takes off up the ramp. I put it in second give it the full beans. Tires spinning, wastegate open I go flying past him trying as hard as he could. Once I'm on the freeway I slow down to 70, then dude rolls up next to me in the other lane, rolls down his passenger side window and flips me off. Then he speeds off and just had a nice chuckle about it.
great to hear you got ur car back !! I had a red ek hatch type r suspencion spoon caliper ect.. ect.. car was tolen back on Sept. 2008  on day time on state street and about 6300 sout right accross street from olvie garden my car was found stripe i couldn use the shell because the cut the frame anyways

i think sadden are so nice looking

OK so I took the coilovers off and left only the spring and the catalic converter was touching the floor why how can I fix it thanks

Offline 92HBack

• Forum OG
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 10:06:20 PM »
^^^Bimmer man was just mad his money couldn't buy himself a winners lifestyle.

Watching a kid in a crx 1-2-1 and hit his head on the steering wheel was hilarious. Our cars were so slow I'm willing to bet a police officer following us wouldn't have thought we were racing.

Was out on a Sunday cruise with my bud Jarren in his vette. Some dbag in a Mercedes 4matic or something gets on it. Jarren is running a 150 shot with bolt-ons. Still barely had this s.u.v.ish thing, it was fast. The guy was so freaking pissed it was hilarious. Looked like he was use to destroying people. He kept looking over at us and glaring. Eventually, took off and held probably about 110 until he was well out of sight.

Offline DX_JDM_HATCH

• Forum VIP
  • Old Guy Car Club
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 02:10:06 PM »
It always seems like the Bimmers and Audi's want to get down. They are the best to beat up on. I rarely rarely taunt someone but I never seem to back down when it happens to me  ???  Plus the Mazda3 or Speed3's and WRX guys no matter what always want to run. The WRX guys are almost annoying about it.

Some of my best Kill Stories involve WRX's going up Parley's Canyon. Since I drive my car 120+ miles 3-4 days a week I get run up on A LOT.

~Bob Marley

~African Proverb

Offline DX_JDM_HATCH

• Forum VIP
  • Old Guy Car Club
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 12:23:57 AM »
Went on a Fishing trip tonight with my brother. We only managed to find one Audi S5 willing to give it up. We did 3 pulls 40, 60 and 60ish all to roughly 130-135ish. First pull from 40 was pretty damn even but he got me by a bumper or little more. The other 2 pulls from 60ish was only close to about 100 at which point I walked away from him with ease and by 130 I had a little more than a car on him. The guy was super cool from the time we approached him at the store to afterwards. Wish all Audi owners were like this guy. Most I meet in PC or anywhere for that matter are pretty stuck up. Either way made a little change tonight.
              ~Bob Marley

~African Proverb