Author Topic: Enkei RPF1s w/ Falken Azenis Stolen Last Night - Farmington...  (Read 2502 times)

Offline 92HBack

• Forum OG
    • Email
15" Enkei RPF1's in silver 4x100. Falken Azenis RT-615. Stolen off of my integra last night in Farmington. Police Report made. Jack stands "being fingerprinted". $2000 cash reward for info leading to an arrest. Sorry, don't have pictures of the wheels on my car. Tires/wheels are near mint. Tires 85-95% tread life.

801-336-0918, Elias

Offline DX_JDM_HATCH

• Forum VIP
  • Old Guy Car Club
Re: Enkei RPF1s w/ Falken Azenis Stolen Last Night - Farmington...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 02:41:23 AM »
Dude that's freaking shitty. Sorry to hear about that. Do you have any sort of marking to prove they are yours if you com across them? I would keep an eye out on KSL / Craiglist / or any other forum to see if anyone is trying to sell a set. I'll keep an eye out in the Layton area and see if any new Hondas / Acuras are rolling around on new wheels.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold
              ~Bob Marley

If there is no Enemy within, the Enemy outside can do us no Harm
              ~African Proverb

Build Thread - http://www.utahhondas.net/index.php/topic,40524.0.html

Offline 92HBack

• Forum OG
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 04:13:41 PM »
Unfortunately I don't have any markings on them. Nor did I record the serial numbers on the tires...Which you should all do right now lol. Its the numbers/letters following "DOT". Each wheel is obviously unique. Thanks for keeping an eye out. I've been watching everything online with no luck.

Offline DX_JDM_HATCH

• Forum VIP
  • Old Guy Car Club
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 04:24:41 PM »
Unfortunately I don't have any markings on them. Nor did I record the serial numbers on the tires...Which you should all do right now lol. Its the numbers/letters following "DOT". Each wheel is obviously unique. Thanks for keeping an eye out. I've been watching everything online with no luck.

Damn brother that freaking sucks. I'll roll by this on area here in Layton tonight. There are always some shady looking people out at all hours of the night. I used to throw a paper route a few years back for extra cash and these guys would be up at 2-4am pretty much every night of the week and it always seemed like they had different Hondas / Acura's and Neons. I used to see the same cop at 7-11 at 245-3am every morning or every other morning. I started talking to him and let him know what I was seeing and he was checking it out. Not sure what came of it but I'll roll by tonight and see if I can see anything. I know they were up to no good. I hope your stuff turns up brother.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold
              ~Bob Marley

If there is no Enemy within, the Enemy outside can do us no Harm
              ~African Proverb

Build Thread - http://www.utahhondas.net/index.php/topic,40524.0.html