Author Topic: Whats everyone been up to?  (Read 6343 times)

Offline Teknik_DC2

• The Profit
  • Admin
    • Email
Whats everyone been up to?
« on: August 31, 2015, 09:52:51 PM »
With this small surge of OG's.  Fill everyone in on what you have been up to over the last 2 years since the site went dark.

2000 Integra Type R | 2001 G20t | 2007 Mazda3

Offline Eg2alex

• Event Planner
    • Email
Re: Whats everyone been up to?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 09:55:32 PM »
Made another baby, learned more car things, looking back now i appearently did a complete makeover on the same car i had when i was active here lol ect

If you lean towards the hellgay fucked up offset bs, first mod should be a fs sign not bargain basement coilovers
86 2.0 si prelude-sold
94 cbr 600 RR-sold
91 crx hf-totalled
90 crx dx-stolen
90 civic dx hatch-sold AGAIN
90 b16 crx si-sold
94 integra rs-traded
95 delsol-curent
98 civic sedan lx-shared daily
91 crx si-long term project to one day even start..

Offline Minion

• Forum VIP
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 09:58:21 PM »
@ Eg2alex... your cars done like 6 makeovers since. lol.

You are not a vendor, please do not try to advertise your business on the site.

Offline DX_JDM_HATCH

• Forum VIP
  • Old Guy Car Club
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 09:59:19 PM »
In the Last 2 years landed a dream job at Sundance Institute, so hit me up around Film a Festival time and I'll try and hook you up with tickets. First time in my life made a didn't make a decision based off money and I love it. Don't get me wrong pay isn't bad but happiness is everything.

Been killing a crap load of cars going back and forth to PC from Layton since the Integra was boosted. My youngest just hit Jr High and my oldest is. Jr in HS. So I officially HATE Teenage boys!!!!!

Other than that can't complain to much
Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold
              ~Bob Marley

If there is no Enemy within, the Enemy outside can do us no Harm
              ~African Proverb

Build Thread - http://www.utahhondas.net/index.php/topic,40524.0.html

Offline Eg2alex

• Event Planner
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 10:03:53 PM »
@ Eg2alex... your cars done like 6 makeovers since. lol.

Lol yea but eventually i will find the right one and stick with it lol

In the Last 2 years landed a dream job at Sundance Institute, so hit me up around Film a Festival time and I'll try and hook you up with tickets. First time in my life made a didn't make a decision based off money and I love it. Don't get me wrong pay isn't bad but happiness is everything.

Been killing a crap load of cars going back and forth to PC from Layton since the Integra was boosted. My youngest just hit Jr High and my oldest is. Jr in HS. So I officially HATE Teenage boys!!!!!

Other than that can't complain to much

So how long till you start building him a racecar? Lol

If you lean towards the hellgay fucked up offset bs, first mod should be a fs sign not bargain basement coilovers
86 2.0 si prelude-sold
94 cbr 600 RR-sold
91 crx hf-totalled
90 crx dx-stolen
90 civic dx hatch-sold AGAIN
90 b16 crx si-sold
94 integra rs-traded
95 delsol-curent
98 civic sedan lx-shared daily
91 crx si-long term project to one day even start..

Offline Minion

• Forum VIP
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 10:04:28 PM »
OKOK I Kid I Kid... no longer living in my sisters basement. I finally graduated college from WSU.. bachelors degree in Medical Laboratory Science.. landed a decent gig at the Park City Medical Center. So now I am commuting from Layton to PC as well. I think I may have followed you up Parlees a month or two ago in my little black BMW. I was following a CGP Integra that kept pulling bus lengths up the steep hills I was like WTF??!! Then when I got closer it was obviously boosted..

Offline DX_JDM_HATCH

• Forum VIP
  • Old Guy Car Club
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 10:13:10 PM »
OKOK I Kid I Kid... no longer living in my sisters basement. I finally graduated college from WSU.. bachelors degree in Medical Laboratory Science.. landed a decent gig at the Park City Medical Center. So now I am commuting from Layton to PC as well. I think I may have followed you up Parlees a month or two ago in my little black BMW. I was following a CGP Integra that kept pulling bus lengths up the steep hills I was like WTF??!! Then when I got closer it was obviously boosted..

That was probably me and I swear I'm not an asshole douchebag. I get a lot of douchbags wanting to race up Parley's. Plus I just love to haul ass up that hill. It's a lot of fun LOL!!!!  So I apologize if I was being an asshole in any sort of way.
              ~Bob Marley

~African Proverb

Offline Minion

• Forum VIP
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 10:16:50 PM »
That was probably me and I swear I'm not an asshole douchebag. I get a lot of douchbags wanting to race up Parley's. Plus I just love to haul ass up that hill. It's a lot of fun LOL!!!!  So I apologize if I was being an asshole in any sort of way.
Oh no no.. not an asshole by any means.. I was just following as I also haul ass up the hill (and back down) every day.. Im usually the doosh in the left lane riding peoples asses trying to get them to move out of my way before I have to go around.. We are like the same person. lol.. When you drive 120 miles a day, ain't nobody got time for slow asses...

Offline DX_JDM_HATCH

• Forum VIP
  • Old Guy Car Club
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 10:23:36 PM »
Oh no no.. not an asshole by any means.. I was just following as I also haul ass up the hill (and back down) every day.. Im usually the doosh in the left lane riding peoples asses trying to get them to move out of my way before I have to go around.. We are like the same person. lol.. When you drive 120 miles a day, ain't nobody got time for slow asses...

Finally someone that feels my pain of that drive. My life saver is I purchased one of those Express Lane Passes. If you haven't done that do it. It's well worth it if you're driving during busy traffic hours.  I'm not sure what time you are coming and going but it saves me so much time so for me it's worth the 25.00 a month I pay roughly. The other thing I would suggest is the app Waze that's saved my ass so many times coming up and going down the mountain.
              ~Bob Marley

~African Proverb

Offline Minion

• Forum VIP
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 10:28:33 PM »
Finally someone that feels my pain of that drive. My life saver is I purchased one of those Express Lane Passes. If you haven't done that do it. It's well worth it if you're driving during busy traffic hours.  I'm not sure what time you are coming and going but it saves me so much time so for me it's worth the 25.00 a month I pay roughly. The other thing I would suggest is the app Waze that's saved my ass so many times coming up and going down the mountain.

I think about that sometimes when I have an 8am shift up here.. 99% of my shifts are swings.. 2pm-1am.. always easy going home.. sometimes a little traffic coming to work though.. It does get frustrating at times though. People really suck at life on the i15.. I just want to be able to do 90 everywhere.. I mean the speed limit.. yeah.. that's it.. lol.. the struggle is real..

Offline DX_JDM_HATCH

• Forum VIP
  • Old Guy Car Club
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 10:32:32 PM »
I think about that sometimes when I have an 8am shift up here.. 99% of my shifts are swings.. 2pm-1am.. always easy going home.. sometimes a little traffic coming to work though.. It does get frustrating at times though. People really suck at life on the i15.. I just want to be able to do 90 everywhere.. I mean the speed limit.. yeah.. that's it.. lol.. the struggle is real..

If something ever comes up and you need a ride in don't hesitate to ask for a ride. My schedule is about as flexable as can be so helping out in any way isn't a problem.
              ~Bob Marley

~African Proverb

Offline Minion

• Forum VIP
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2015, 10:36:38 PM »
If something ever comes up and you need a ride in don't hesitate to ask for a ride. My schedule is about as flexable as can be so helping out in any way isn't a problem.

Will do bro.. HMU on FB so we can chat about that. and likewise.. not as flexible but likewise for sure.

Offline 89ef

• Forum VIP
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2015, 04:09:42 AM »
Just working not much time for anything else and got hybrid
1991 GSR Civic Wagon winter project
1988 RT D16Z6 Civic Wagon sold
1990 CR-X Si summer in storage sold
1990 CR-X Dx Torino Red
1991 K24 CR-X Si under construction
1994 Del Sol new daily honda #16 and counting

Offline Laozy

• Forum VIP
    • Email
Whats everyone been up to?
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2015, 05:49:18 AM »
I've been working and traded in the 350Z for a 2013 Altima. Got tired of the Z breaking down.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

2006 Kawasaki Ninja 636

Offline EK_Brian

• Sticky B
  • Forum Staff
    • Brutalsauce.com
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2015, 07:59:16 PM »
I bought a Miata

On Reddit? Join my subreddit /r/Honda_Performance
I'll wait for the dick sucking phone.