Author Topic: i want to tune my P2E  (Read 7881 times)

Offline Daviticus

• commanding the dipshits
  • Forum VIP
  • Still that one ghetto guy.
    • Email
Re: i want to tune my P2E
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2009, 08:52:32 PM »
OBDII AEM EMS should work .

Not worth the money AT ALL, as it has been known to cause many problems with OEM ECUs. Now, the AEM F/IC, on the other hand, I've been wanting to try out, but I haven't found anyone willing to purchase the unit and install a turbo setup on an OBD2 car.

The difference between the two is where the F/IC really shines - instead of "tricking" the ECU [as the EMS does], it works WITH the ECU - The F/IC takes the outputs from the ECU, interprets them, and does something entirely different. The F/IC even has a MAF/MAP clamp for MAF- or MAP-equipped cars, and uses its' own on-board MAP sensor for tuning. As you have to combine it with an AEM UEGO wideband, you can datalog, tune via target AFRs, and still keep the stock ECU happy with O2 inputs.

But if he's not wanting to mess with a $90 jumper harness and a $150 OBD1 ECU, he's nowhere near dropping $2k on an EMS and tuning, or $700 on an F/IC and tuning.

Tricking? Huh? How does it trick the ECU? EMS is standalone.

Serious question, not my normal bullshit. I've been outta the honda game for 7 years now and have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Sorry, I dunno where my head was at - I was reading up on the GReddy e-Manage and described it, not the EMS.

I guess it comes back down to spending $2k for a stand-alone, or $200 for something that has the same capabilities.
Of course the bandwagon is nearing the end of its shelf life. It's gone from foreign, to underground, to baller, to overdone, to being supported by the entry-level aftermarket. That's usually when things are about to die off.

Just waiting for the next trend.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Offline slomofo

• The Original
  • Forum VIP
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2009, 01:03:15 PM »
OBDII AEM EMS should work .

Not worth the money AT ALL, as it has been known to cause many problems with OEM ECUs. Now, the AEM F/IC, on the other hand, I've been wanting to try out, but I haven't found anyone willing to purchase the unit and install a turbo setup on an OBD2 car.

The difference between the two is where the F/IC really shines - instead of "tricking" the ECU [as the EMS does], it works WITH the ECU - The F/IC takes the outputs from the ECU, interprets them, and does something entirely different. The F/IC even has a MAF/MAP clamp for MAF- or MAP-equipped cars, and uses its' own on-board MAP sensor for tuning. As you have to combine it with an AEM UEGO wideband, you can datalog, tune via target AFRs, and still keep the stock ECU happy with O2 inputs.

But if he's not wanting to mess with a $90 jumper harness and a $150 OBD1 ECU, he's nowhere near dropping $2k on an EMS and tuning, or $700 on an F/IC and tuning.

Tricking? Huh? How does it trick the ECU? EMS is standalone.

Serious question, not my normal bullshit. I've been outta the honda game for 7 years now and have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Sorry, I dunno where my head was at - I was reading up on the GReddy e-Manage and described it, not the EMS.

I guess it comes back down to spending $2k for a stand-alone, or $200 for something that has the same capabilities.

Again, not bullshitting you like I always do, but does EMS really cost $2k? Holy shit man! I paid $900 for it when it first came out.

Offline Daviticus

• Forum VIP
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2009, 02:40:09 PM »
Of course the bandwagon is nearing the end of its shelf life. It's gone from foreign, to underground, to baller, to overdone, to being supported by the entry-level aftermarket. That's usually when things are about to die off.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Offline slomofo

• The Original
  • Forum VIP
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2009, 04:26:31 PM »

Offline Daviticus

• Forum VIP
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »
Yeah, that's what I said.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Offline Walterpoova

• Trial
    • AsiaME.COM
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2019, 09:44:15 PM »
so why do women date men in prison

There is an innate sense of safety in a marital life with bars between two people for these women. The one locked inside receives all the accolades and notoriety above the prison population, The woman receives a perceived perfect affectionate without the normally accepted physical intimacy sometimes unwanted or impossible, according to the woman. either way, The woman is not exploring for a "most common" Marital pairing, Yet requires the semblance of marriage to complete, and / or, In her concept, Enhance her lifetime. Her sustenance is often that she is doing something super, That who else would do, at a "Wrongly in prison and innocent man, When she is surely yet one more type victim.

How most females date disabled men?

One Answer it depends on the disability. Women do not want a man who is by their standards only half a man Do not consider anyone half the person they are mainly because of a disability, I have been told by a few woman that they had thought about having a relationship with me but my disability stopped them because they were afraid I would struggle to support them. ( Full answer to that question )

Why do single men date marital women?

Answer A No guilt of a commitment. Answer B don't assume all single men date married women. For some there aren't many reasons why they pick married women; 1= A married woman has more experience as it pertains to sex. 2= A married woman learns how to treat their man feel special. 4= Some single men rather date married women they do not have to explain to them what they are doing away from them. This are few cause some single men rather date married women. But sometimes single man do fall in love with the married woman and that will be the worst scenario when it comes to what they want. ( Full help answer )

Why attractive women date unpleasant men?

because they're blind They do it because they're attracted to their personality, For not all beautiful people are so vain perhaps superficial, Though they may be doing it for their money. The date them for the inside person Women aren't the same as men. would certainly, we must balance one another. hard earned cash, excessively can bring with it trouble. anyhow, it is important to find a man who is responsible, Lives within his means and maintains utilization. an excellent couple will be friends, companions, Confidants try to be in the other's corner. as for the girls who would date the devil himself if he had a mansion and gave her a large allowance. I can't speak your kids. ( Full address )

Do white men date black a lot of women?

possibly not, Me and my white friends sort of see it as taboo and if my friend was dating a black chick i will give him SO MUCH $% for it and I'm not even sure why. Its not even the interracial thing as much as it is just the cultural differences between black women and black men. The white men I know who marry black women do so as they do not give a crap about race. They to be a woman, Find her attractive and pleasant to be around, And fall in love. Cultural differences abound in every matrimony, click "species, I'm married to a man who grew up 4000 miles far away from me. He makes me nuts, frequently, along with his stupid accent, And his elbows shared, And the love of bowling. But I'm crazy motivated by him. amazingly well, I can speak consequently that everyone loves a bad boy, regardless how twisted it is. It's as the compeetion, Where you try to get him to change, which contains he wont, No matter how you strive. We like the take charge attitude and aggressiveness that a lot of these bad guys have. moreover, Let's not look at the why and see you skill to change your desire for these types of guys. Know for your own benefit that that is the type of man you fall for, And do your best consider other qualities in a guy! Look for favorable guys! Look for the ones that actually worry about your needs! You are worth it! I can tell you therefore, Once you meet crucial good guys, You won't would like to get anywhere near those bad boys! ( Full decision )

Dating pertaining to men from women?

Women like it when men are clean well spoken and sensing good. Next women want men which can nice to them, And when you permit them to have gifts and flowers. DO asiame.Com NOT feed them BRAS OR LITTLE PANTIES! They will think what aren't true. We look for tiny problems like that. These are just little thing we consider when searching for guys. WARNING do not pass gas or belch at the dinner table when you have to, Go to the mens room women only consider your a pig! and perchance break up with you. Don't keep saying do you need to have sex with me? which just make her not like you, With grounds. That's just about it. Thank you very much for reading this and have fun with her. ( Full fix )

counseling help you black men date white women?

thanks to White Women often treat Black Men better, And will usuallygive them the time; Not requesting Money, Or content thingslike most Black Women do. Black Men want a romantic relationship with aFamily, And aside from having a surprising amount of lower Abortion Ratesthan Black Women, White Women are certainly more approachable, no longer asShallow, Materialistic and is always prepared to make sacrifices,Doing what can be done to make her man Happy. ( Full resolve )

Do men like to date women with youngsters?

it depends on the man, Because try to find again different tastes. Maybe you'll find someone who like it and some who don't. But don't ever date a guy without telling him that you may have kids, Because which is a lie of omission and might push him away from you. If he won't get used to it, It's his great loss. After all here are several guys in the world and some of them will be willing to be the father of your kid some day. ( Full answer to that question )

individuals have counselling women date younger men?

What I am about to tell you is only based on some people young and old, appear to have been. So here's the offer, Girls mature three to four years way quicker than men do. Some men like women who are still young and lack saggy breasts, Or rear. Girls like mature guys given that think he can protect her. Some women don't have very good unions with older men, however, many do. The average is that people who have a good age gap between them tend to love each other even "good deal more, i this helped you. Remember not doing this is always true, Only some works if you are. It's hard to elucidate. Women are within his or her sexual prime as part of the early to mid 30s. for males, It is situated their late teens, aSIAME beginning 20s. examples of these relationships last a few hours, Some last many long years. I think that realistically sums it up. ( Full pickup )

Why do african black men date our white women?

American White Women are still considered by the earth's Peoples tobe the most Nicest, And amazing. Really the reason is BecauseWhite Women often treat Black Men better, And will usually givethem the Time of Day; Not applying for Money, Or products things likemost Black Women do. Black Men want a serious relationship with aFamily, And aside from having excessive lower Abortion Ratesthan Black Women, White Women are usually approachable, never asShallow, Materialistic and is always ready to make sacrifices,Doing what it takes to make her man Happy. ( Full cure )

Why do white men like to date black women?

I feel it is far from about curiosity anymore. I think and hope racial limitations being lifted. In rather than century, People was experiencing more and don't give a dammed who doesn't like it. convinced multiracial, I am crazy dating both white and black men. truly isn't any difference. I just white men weren't so afraid to routine black women. We is merely people. It's those either "without" or it may be "neo, It put in at home. I hope a different (refined) Will answer my hesitation. I want to know what is in the back of your mind. Is it what I said or produce a hidden agenda? definitely, What do you see when you gaze at a black woman? ( Full explanation )

the age of men should a women date in her early 50s?

Women in their 50s have some idea between too aged a mature man. on the contrary, nothing is wrong with dating someone who is 40 plus. If men can date or marry women much younger than yourself then why not women. let go; Don't rush things and when you meet a special someone you'll both know if it's right. Don't listen to gossip or worry what people will say because life is too short. ( Full correct answer )

It is not fair for Muslim men to struggle to date women?

get some thing you can call it fair, and there's a some thing right and wrong. To be fair is to be on the top side. I can say it's not possible fair for men of other cultures to date women. then why? Because it's a wrong health care practice. properly for man to be with women is to get serious and go ask for the girls hand and merry her. This is right. And this is exactly what is fair. Dating with out marrying makes alto of problems in the society. Dating creates children with out parents, Miseries to women when they have child from not dependable boy friend. Brings in problems to the girl who have child from a man when there man leave them obtained hard time to remarry again, Women get stuck ed with raising youngsters with out support by a man. constructing a family takes a man and a women where one works to bring in the food and one works at home to raise children and repair food. If you can see you will that having date with a women with out marriage is very bad, Not truthful, And uncomplicated fair. ( Full say )

Is it not fair for Muslim men to not be able to date women?

Islam concerns avoiding sin at the very bud. It is not permissible to have relations with a woman outside of marriage, So by the inability to date, There would be no probability to commit any sin(Willfully and knowingly disobeying our Lord and creator). Allah (the almighty) Wanted women to be modest and for males and females to be sexually moral in this life. Dating = babbling, Then tease, Then controlling hands, Then hugging, Then obtaining, Then touching, finally SEX! Allah are fully aware best, And although it doesn't distinctively say men and woman can't date in the Qur'an (Because there was clearly no "matchmaking" during the time), It is definitely implied. Allah created humans for really the only purpose to worship Him. If you would imagine in Allah, Then should respect and obey Him, notably if you hope to one day enter Heaven. IT'S a brief WORLD, shoot for THE HEREAFTER. I hoped this assisted a =) ( Full explanation ).