Author Topic: Third Gear??  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Ek-Gs-r

• Forum Regular
    • Email
Third Gear??
« on: March 13, 2009, 07:18:49 AM »
alrite once i drive my car for about an hour, my car at 5000 rpms stop accelerating for a few seconds, then seconds later its starts accelerating normal again... this happens in third gear and rarely on fourth.. any idea wat it could be???

Offline xxxjdegcoupe

• Forum VIP
    • Email
Re: Third Gear??
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 05:39:55 PM »
CEL light on?  and what is the year/make/model of car?
93 hatch jdm d15b turbo - Long gone
95 ex coupe - Daily
92 Hatch - b20b 9.2cpr build in the works

Offline Ek-Gs-r

• Forum Regular
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 06:58:32 PM »
yea its on cause its swapped, its a 99 gsr on a 2000 civic ex, running the stock ex ecu as well.

Offline FoUrDoOrWhOrE

• ISS Volunteer
  • Forum Whore
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 02:04:40 AM »
swap ecu's
1994 Honda Civic hatch-DD
1991 Integra sedan-RIP
"Without the DA, there'd be no B-series or VTEC -Honda Tuning"

Offline xxxjdegcoupe

• Forum VIP
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 09:43:35 AM »
I don't think you should pull a code if you have an obd2 motor in an obd2 car but i'm not 100% sure due to the obd2a obd2b deal.  Take it to autozone, checker, pep boys and have them pull the code for free and then look up what it is.
93 hatch jdm d15b turbo - Long gone
95 ex coupe - Daily
92 Hatch - b20b 9.2cpr build in the works

Offline Ek-Gs-r

• Forum Regular
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 11:12:15 AM »
alright thanks, i might have to get a new ecu though

Offline Aaron

• BANNED!!!
  • Forum VIP
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 11:32:32 AM »
im completely guessing but it could have something to do with the fact that your running a dohc motor on a sohc ecu...?

Offline Dark Child

• Forum VIP
  • If you ain't first, yur last!
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2009, 12:38:56 PM »
for sure it's the ecu, i've looked at his car.
Like a rock.

Offline Walterpoova

• Trial
    • AsiaME.COM
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2019, 11:12:04 AM »
What ya think of Asian women who purposely refuse to date Asian men

I always thought this was sort of overblown, but since moving, I met a sad number of Asian women who blatantly tell me they won date Asian men. I always want to myself,You should look in the mirror since you Asian, regardless, I guess what bothers me most about it is the grounds.

Mostrar mais

I always thought this was sort of overblown, insurance plan moving, I met a sad number of Asian ladies who blatantly tell me they won date Asian men. I always want to myself,You will want to look in the mirror since you Asian, Asiame at any rate, I guess what bothers me most about it is why they use,Asian these are boring, as an eye sore, nerdy, Not marvelous, tiny, timid, passive, Chauvinistic, et cetera, It just seems like they apply all the worst stereotypes asiaME about aesthetically displeasing men in general to their own race and use these stereotypes to justify their self racism. It disappointing.

I met a a few of those. to keep think they have real low self esteems and they making horrible choices. They married them for one feature, Making extremely blond "lifelike dolls, By this is of a "girl doll, They meant small children. They usually end up geting a divorce because there simply no mutual understanding between them.

Asian men're not chauvinistic, In the wholesome., They true gents, They usually more willing to pick up those weights of raising a family better than men of other race. Only smart Asian women could understand or know that.